Sunday 30 March 2014

Upset mood turn on again~

There is almost 1 month, i have been in Korea.
1 month! Time flies really very fast~!!
Many places i haven't go~! Many things I haven't do~!
Oh My God~! How~!!!!
I went a dance audition last week,
But I did not choose by them.
Actually I feel very sad because I can't join them to dance.
And it is one of the achievement I want to reach in Korea.
But it seems like can't achieve already~
Their dance damn good! Their skill damn pro!
I can't be compare with them and my skill is like kanasai~!
But i just want to join them~ I want dance~
But i know i really weak and the dance that i showed was bad.
I know i know i know~ i know all of these~
I still feel upset. Anyone know my feeling???

Sometimes i don't like to be same group with you.
It will show how weak am I.
You are pro, You speak well.
I just like half bottle standard~ But i am trying my best to improve myself~
So... hope i can do it well next time when we meet up~! BAK CHI GI GROUP~

Now......
What should I do for the following months??
I feel like I am still on holidays~!
Omo omo~~~~
Actually think of want to encourage people think positive..
But sometimes it will become negative thinking~ I am so sorry~
=(((((

Let's fight for another month~!! Achieve something~! ya.. go go go~!

1 comment: