Tuesday 1 July 2014

After Korea

Oh Yea~! Welcome back to Malaysia Lily chia~!
It has been 4 months in Korea~!
Korea?? For me, It is a very nice country except the out culture thingy. Haha~
I had many unforgettable memories with my dearest friends in Korea.
People.nice.
Places. Super nice~!
I like the weather of Korea~! I like the efficiency of management~! I like their everything~!
If ask me, either Korea or Malaysia, I prefer to?
Definitely, Korea~!!!!!!
I was proud of Malyasia that we are multiraces country.
But, other than that, i don't like. I don't like~!!
When our country can be improved into development country??
I wonder......

4 months in Korea can be say as 4 months holiday in Korea. Haha~
I really appreciate everything i got.
and i wanna to thanks myself to make such a decision.
People who hesitate to make decision whether wants to go or not, i will tell you that it is definitely a worth experience to have.

After this holiday, I will start my new journey.
I am ready to face all the challenges in my study.
I will  do the things i want to do~! I must~!!!!
Keep positive thinking and you will achieve~!
So.. negative motivation please go away from me yea~~~ please please please~!
Lily Chia, stay strong~! Keep going~! Keep moving~!!! Until success........

p/s: this is from my own minds, do not aim to hurt someone~ Just want to release those stress and unhappy mood~~

Cheers~!!!

1 comment: